GPS Bike Computer for Performance and Racing
- Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- GroupTrack¹ feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
- Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics²
- Built-in incident detection³ included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia Vision™, Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation
Whether your goal is to beat yesterday with a faster or longer ride or dial in your training for a race, Edge 820 puts the features you crave at your fingertips. This compact, touchscreen GPS cycling computer offers advanced performance monitoring, bike-specific turn-by-turn navigation, our new GroupTrack feature and more.
The Touchscreen You’ve Been Waiting For
You’re going to enjoy using all the powerful features packed inside Edge 820’s compact body, but you’re going to really love the high-resolution touchscreen. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness, so it’s easy for you to see at a glance, and the capacitive touch display is responsive — even when wet or used with gloves.
Advanced Performance Monitoring
Edge 820 GPS bike computer is compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, the 820 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, includingVector™, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. It integrates with ANT+ electronic shifting systems and ANT+ bike trainers. You can even record cycling dynamics to get a better look at your form, including where your power is being applied on the pedal and throughout the pedal stroke.
With the addition of a heart rate strap, you gain access to a variety of physiological data. See your cycling-specific VO2 max along with a recovery advisor, which analyzes your data and tells you how long you should wait before attempting another hard ride. This connected system of sensors, accessories, cycling computer and post-ride analysis at Garmin Connect allows you to keep track of how your body performs from ride to ride.
Wherever You Ride
Whether you’re cycling deep in the woods or near tall buildings, Edge 820 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely — wherever your ride takes you.
¹When paired with a compatible smartphone. GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders.
²When used with power and heart rate.
³When paired with a compatible smartphone; primarily designed for road cycling use.
4When paired with a compatible smartphone