PowerDot® is the world's smartest muscle recovery & performance tool. The Smart Muscle Stimulator connects via Bluetooth® to an intuitive mobile app that controls 12+ electric muscle stimulation programs designed to help you.
** One Year Warranty (from the invoice date) **
Electric muscle stimulators are devices that send electrical impulses to your muscles to promote muscle contractions. Specifically NeuroMuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) causes Type 1 (slow-twitch) & Type 2 (fast-twitch) muscle fibers to contract, and at different Hz levels can provide a number of benefits to both performance and recovery.
PowerDot is an electrical muscle stimulator used by everyone from the world’s top athletes, to fitness enthusiasts and beyond. PowerDot has taken the proven concept of Neuromusclar Electric Stimulation (NMES) and packed it into a small lightweight pod, completely controlled by an app on your mobile device. This allows you to gain access to 12+ NMES programs from virtually anywhere in the world. The app walks you through every step of the process, from pad placement, to program selection, to workout duration. We have removed the guessing game and any confusion from traditional electrical muscle stimulation using smart technology.
What are the benefits of electric muscle stimulators?
- Recover Faster
- Help Prevent Injury
- Reduce Muscle Soreness
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Increase Muscle Endurance
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Warm Up Muscles to Prevent Injury
- Improve Training Results
- Feel your best
Electric muscle stimulators are meant to be paired with your training routines and workout programs to enhance performance and support recovery in between workouts or post workout. Electric muscle stimulation uses different Hertz ranges to activate specific muscle fibers, forcing them to contract. These contractions increase blood flow and nutrient distribution to recruit more muscle fibers, which helps the body recover faster, perform better, and reduces the risk of muscular injuries.
- 2 stimulation channels with independent power output control
- Symmetrical balanced bi-phasic rectangular waveform
- Regulated voltage technology
- Peak voltage/current of up to 125V/125 mA
- 210 mA Lithium Battery (re-chargeable via any USB 5V 1-2.1A charging point)
- Universal high voltage Micro USB connector for lead/charging cables
- Dimensions: L: 60 MM/2.4", W: 43 MM/1.7", H: 13 MM/0.5"
- Weight: 25 g/0.9 oz
- IP22 Rating
- CE 0197 (TUV Rheinland, Germany)/FDA 510K clearance
- Language: Depends on smart device setting
In The Box
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout