1000 Mile Breeze Lite Anklet 2010M (with Nilit® Breeze cooling yarn)
The 1000 Mile Breeze Lite Sock is made from revolutionary cooling yarns to keep your feet feeling refreshed and comfortable.
The ultra-soft inner liner quickly transfers body heat away from the feet. With the lightweight outer layer vented to increase breathability. Put them together and you have the ultimate summer running socks to keep your feet cool under pressure.
is soft to the touch and gives a smooth sensation on the skin. The double layer construction helps to reduce friction between the foot and the shoes. This can aid in the prevention of blisters and reduces wear on the fabric.
These are very soft and light running socks – perfect for those hot, summer months!
More about NILIT® BREEZE fibres:
Socks knitted with NILIT® Breeze Fibres keep feet feeling cooler. The result is you are more comfortable during physical (and after) activities even in hot temperatures. Enjoy UV protection, cooling effect, soft feel and a comfortable fit.
- NILIT ® BREEZE inner layer for extra cool feel
- Ventilation mesh for superior breathability
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for firm grip and support
Outer Layer – 46% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 21% Tactel® & 10% Lycra®
Inner Layer – 100% NILIT Breeze
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout